Description of Parts I and II
Project GoalUse the skills from this class to increase the efficiency or effectiveness of your teaching.
Part IIn Part I of this project, you will document your plan for trying out a Google technology learned during this course. This could fall into any of the following categories:
- Lesson Plan
- where students use the technology (e.g. Google Search, Docs, Sheets, ..)
- where you use the technology for delivery or preparation (e.g. Chrome, Search, You Tube, Slides, Maps, Cultural Institute)
- Communication plan for your students, parents, or school community (e.g. Google Sites, Groups, Gmail, Calendar, Hangouts, G+ Community)
- Collaboration plan with other educators or administrators (e.g. Drive, Docs, Slides, Sheets, ..)
- Administrative tasks plan (Drive, Classroom, Forms, Calendar)
Part IIIn Part II of this project, you will complete one of the following:
- Option A: Report how you implemented your plan in Part I
- Relections of how it went
- What went well
- What you'd do differently next time
- Evidence of implementation (video, student, sample, photo, etc.)
- Option B: An implementation plan for a second technology (same choices as Part I above)
Note: if you use one of these, please make a copy and edit it to match your situation.
Feedback, assessment, and grading
- This project is intended for your own benefit, since we believe the best way to solidify knowledge is by practicing it! Therefore we will not be assigning letter or number grades to your work.
- In order to earn a certificate of completion for this course, you must submit both parts I and II of this final project.
- If you would like feedback on your work, or would like to see a sample of other learners' projects, we encourage you to share them on the class Google+ Community.
Thank you for submitting Part I. Note that you can edit your answers and re-submit as many times as you would like. Now either implement your plan or proceed directly to Final Project II.
Please answer all questions in order to receive credit for this project.
Final Project II
Back to the course